4.26.2012 Leave a comment
Glenn Greenwald once again destroys the credibility of this vile and cynical tool. This time, Greenwald examines Obama‘s current position of medical marijuana, the Department of Justice legal harassment of medical marijuana dispensaries and his dishonest use of rule of law rhetoric to attack the medical marijuana industry. To be sure, Obama’s Department of Justice could not bother itself to prosecute Bush era criminals, Wall Street criminals, etc. These individuals and institutions are largely exempt from legal accountability. But not medical marijuana producers and distributors.
A despicable man.
- Obama Explains Increasing Medical Marijuana Crackdowns, Raids In ‘Rolling Stone’ Interview (patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com)
- Obama Not Going “To Turn The Other Way” On Medical Marijuana Dispensaries (blogs.alternet.org)
- Obama Explains Medical Marijuana Crackdown — Sort Of (blogs.sfweekly.com)
- What is Obama thinking on Medical Marijuana (txconnectme.wordpress.com)
- Obama clarifies his stance on medical marijuana (politico.com)
- The Best Answer to Crackdowns on Medical Marijuana? A Medical Marijuana Vending Machine. (reason.com)
- Obama Tries to Rewrite His History of Promising Forbearance for Medical Marijuana Suppliers (reason.com)
- “Pot Groups See Obama 2012 Flip-Flop on Medical Marijuana” (sentencing.typepad.com)
- Even in pot-friendly states, selling is risky business (bottomline.msnbc.msn.com)
- Obama: No ‘legalized weed anytime soon’ (seattlepi.com)