Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Israel of aggressively attacking the armed organization in the Gaza Strip. According to Erdogan, Israel’s strikes were motivated by the Knesset elections scheduled to take place in about two months.
Erdogan had already condemned Israel’s attacks on Gaza.
- PM: Turkey does not intend to negotiate with Israel on Gaza situation (en.trend.az)
- Israel denies official heading to Cairo for ceasefire talk: report (en.trend.az)
- Erdogan: Egypt and Turkey will defend Gaza whatever the price (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Turkish PM: Israel will pay price for Gazans’ tears (en.trend.az)
- Erdogan arrives in Egypt for meeting with Morsi (dailystar.com.lb)
- Israel bombards Gaza Strip, shoots down rocket (cnsnews.com)
- Turkey condemns Israeli airstrikes on Gaza Strip (mycatbirdseat.com)
- Erdogan: Israel Making Fuss over Its 3 Dead (israelnationalnews.com)