Mohammed Merah, the gunman who killed seven people including three Jewish children, may have been a protected asset of French Intelligence, Il Foglio, an Italian newspaper reported today, raising further questions about whether authorities may have had a chance to prevent the attacks.
The 23-year-old, who was a French citizen of Algerian origin, also killed three Muslim soldiers, before being killed at the end of a 32-hour standoff in an apartment in Toulouse.
- Toulouse gunman was informant of French intelligence? (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Toulouse gunman was informant of French intelligence? (rt.com)
- French killer linked to fr secret service? (disclose.tv)
- Italian Newspaper: Merah was French Intelligence Asset (usapartisan.com)
- Why Algeria refused to let French gunman to be buried there (csmonitor.com)
- Algeria doesn’t want French gunman’s body, Muslim leader says – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- France struggles with how and where to bury Toulouse shooter’s body (theglobeandmail.com)
- Questions emerge over police handling of Toulouse, France killings (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- The Father Of The Gunman Who Shot 7 People Is Suing The French Police For Killing His Son In A Siege (businessinsider.com)
- Creating Fake Evidence of Connections To A Non-Existent “Al-Qaeda” Underground (therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com)