He’s just ‘girl crazy’
7.4.2011 1 Comment
Having barely survived his New York difficulties, Dominique Strauss-Kahn now wants to mount a legal counterattack against a French woman, Tristane Banon, who accused him of rape in 2007 and who now plans to make a complaint for rape against the disgraced former head of the International Monetary Fund: Agent France Presse reportsthat:
Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn plans to sue for slander a French woman who said she will file an attempted rape complaint against him, his lawyers said in a statement Monday.
Earlier French journalist and writer Tristane Banon, 32, who once branded Strauss-Kahn a “rutting chimpanzee”, indicated she would lodge “a complaint for attempted rape” against him, her lawyer David Koubbi told the news magazine L’Express on its website.
Koubbi added he would likely send the complaint to French prosecutors on Tuesday.
But Strauss-Kahn, who resigned from his post at the IMF after being charged with sexual assault in New York, fired back at his French accuser.
His lawyers Henri Leclerc and Frederique Baulieu told AFP in a statement that Strauss-Kahn had taken note of Banon’s intentions, but dismissed her charges as “imaginary.”
They said they “were in the process of compiling a libel complaint against her.”
- French writer Tristane Banon accuses DSK of attempted rape (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- French novelist accuses Strauss-Kahn of attempted rape (ctv.ca)
- French Novelist Tristane Banon To Sue Dominique Strauss-Kahn For Attempted Rape (mediaite.com)
- Strauss-Kahn faces new legal action (mirror.co.uk)
- Strauss-Kahn Faces New Sexual Assault Complaint (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Strauss-Kahn to sue author of new sexual assault charges (rt.com)
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn was set free (atung.net)
- Second rape charge against Dominique Strauss Kahn, “..he ripped off my clothes and I called him a rapist….he was not bothered…”, says second victim. (itoddaily.com)
- French novelist to file lawsuit accusing Strauss-Kahn of rape (theglobeandmail.com)
- French journalist to sue Strauss-Kahn for attempted rape (macleans.ca)