Quote of the day
10.10.2011 Leave a comment
It remains to be seen whether the Occupy Wall Street protests will change America’s direction. Yet the protests have already elicited a remarkably hysterical reaction from Wall Street, the super-rich in general, and politicians and pundits who reliably serve the interests of the wealthiest hundredth of a percent.
And this reaction tells you something important — namely, that the extremists threatening American values are what F.D.R. called “economic royalists,” not the people camping in Zuccotti Park.
- Occupy Wall Street (chaikadai.wordpress.com)
- Pensioners In China Rally In Support Of Occupy Wall Street (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Keeping the ‘Wall Street’ in focus in the Occupy Wall Street protests (dailykos.com)
- Occupy Wall Street: The Revolution Will Be Multiplied (theindustrycosign.wordpress.com)
- Krugman: Occupy Wall Street is a “real political opportunity” that gives Democrats a “second chance” (americablog.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Protests Enter Third Week, Permanent Camp Setting Up Near Wall Street (shoppingblog.com)
- Occupy Harrisburg protesters make plans for ‘the long haul’ (pennlive.com)
- Demonstrators Back In Zuccotti Park As Occupy Wall Street Movement Gains Support (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- OCCUPY WALL STREET Protesters in it for the Sex, Drugs and Free Food (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- UPDATE: Occupy Wall Street Protests (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)