New Yorkers back the OWS protesters
10.18.2011 Leave a comment
According to a Quinnipiac University Poll:
By a 67 – 23 percent margin, New York City voters agree with the views of the Wall Street protesters and say 87 – 10 percent that it is “okay that they are protesting,”….
I do not expect public sentiment to alter for the better the behavior of Mayor Bloomberg and Wall Street’s personal security firm, the New York Police Department. It may well turn out that public support for the protest will motivate the authorities to ban the protest and arrest protesters en mass. After all, there is no alternative to capitalism; resistance is futile.
- Two-in-three New Yorkers back #ows protests, even larger majority supports continuation of the protests (worldnewsrecord.wordpress.com)
- Two In Three New Yorkers Back Occupy Wall Street Protests (businessinsider.com)
- New York City to Occupy Wall Street: Stay as long as you’d like (dailykos.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Protest Backed by New Yorkers 3-1, Poll Finds (businessweek.com)
- Happy Anniversary, OWS! New Poll Show NYC Voters Not Only Support You By 3-1, They Understand Why You’re There (crooksandliars.com)
- Both Democrats and Republicans Throw Support Behind Occupy Wall Street: Poll (huffingtonpost.com)
- Poll: Most New Yorkers side with protesters (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Plans Marches To DA’s Office, Lincoln Center And Sotheby’s (newyork.cbslocal.com)