A political hit on Mitt Romney
1.12.2012 Leave a comment
The Winning Our Future PAC, a pro-Gingrich entity, now owns this one. The video is so focused and ruthlessly brutal in its critique of finance capitalism that that Occupy Movement could have produced it, as David Dayen pointed out.
One question: Is Newt now channeling his inner Red Rosa? It seems so!
- Mitt Romney PAC Fires Back At Newt Gingrich With New Ad (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- How much does Mitt Romney’s Mormonism matter to his vote-getting? (religionnewswilmington.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich vs. Mitt Romney: Former House Speaker Defends Bain Capital Attack (huffingtonpost.com)
- Newt Gingrich: I Didn’t Admit Attacking Mitt Romney On Bain Capital Was A Mistake (huffingtonpost.com)
- Rick Perry attacks Mitt Romney’s ‘vulture’ business (thehill.com)
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town (tribuneofthepeople.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney: Questions About Wall Street, Income Inequality Are Driven By ‘Envy’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney and our overdue debate about capitalism (washingtonpost.com)
- Conservatives Can Stop the Liberal Mitt Romney (usnews.com)