Quote of the day
1.17.2012 Leave a comment
Thomas Naylor claims:
The euro is going down and may take the 17 nation euro zone with it, if not the entire 28 nation European Union. Or maybe it will be the other way around? Does it really matter?
Having never recovered from the 2008 recession, the collapse of the euro will drive the U.S. economy deeper into the quagmire of more unemployment, negative economic growth, schizophrenic fiscal policy, Congressional gridlock, inflationary monetary policy, and the rout of the dollar. Is it possible that whatever the White House, the Congress, or the Fed may do will make not one whit of a difference?
To deflect public opinion away from their incompetence and corruption the White House, the Congress, the Fed, the European Central Bank, and all of the political leaders of Europe need an international scapegoat. What could be better than a war against some unpopular rogue state such as Cuba, Iran, North Korea, or Venezuela whose leader is considered by many Americans to be demonic.
Enter Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu bearing gifts for American and European political leaders. “Have I got a deal for you,” says Netanyahu. “Why don’t NATO and its Arab allies take out the nuclear weapons program of the terrorist state of Iran? It would divert the attention of the American and European people away from their economic woes. Everyone (except the Iranians) would gain.”
Serendipity or conspiracy?
- Obama, Netanyahu speak on Iran developments (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- PressTV: Israel position paradoxical on Iran – hmmm . . . ? (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- | The ‘Invented People’ Stand Little Chance! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- Prime Minister Netanyahu wants to establish the Israeli BBC (thetelavivpost.com)
- Obama, Netanyahu talk Iran, Middle East peace (jta.org)
- Don’t Do It, Bibi (nytimes.com)
- Major U.S.-Israel Military Exercises Delayed (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Netanyahu: I’m ready to get into my car and go to Ramallah for talks – Haaretz (haaretz.com)
- Major US-Israel Military Exercises Delayed – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- War on Iran: cloak and dagger to bunker busters? (rt.com)