NYPD sets up shop in Israel
9.27.2012 Leave a comment
This report may found in the New Yorkers deserve neither liberty nor security file:
The New York Police Department opened its Israeli branch in the Sharon District Police headquarters in Kfar Saba. Charlie Ben-Naim, a former Israeli and veteran NYPD detective, was sent on this mission.
You don’t have to fly to New York to meet members of the police department considered to be the best in the world — all you have to do is make the short trip to the Kfar Saba police station in the Sharon, where the NYPD opened a local branch.
Behind the opening of the branch in the Holy Land is the NYPD decision that the Israeli police is one of the major police forces with which it must maintain close work relations and daily contact.
Ben-Naim was chosen for the mission of opening the NYPD branch in Israel. He is a veteran detective of the NYPD and a former Israeli who went to study in New York, married a local city resident and then joined the local police force. Among the things he has dealt with in the line of duty are the extradition of criminals, the transmitting of intelligence information and assistance in the location of missing persons, both in the United States and in Israel.
- NYPD Opens Branch in Israel (blacklistednews.com)
- NYPD Opens Branch in Israel (sgtreport.com)
- NYPD opens branch in Kfar Saba (timesofisrael.com)
- NYPD Opens Precinct in Israel (libertarianreview.us)
- New York Police Department opens a new branch in Kfar Saba, Israel (EndtheLie.com)
- NYPD Opens Branch in Israel (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
- The Ubiquitous Pro-Israel NYPD (thepassionateattachment.com)
- NYPD In Israel: Police Department Opens Branch In Kfar Saba (privateinvesigations.blogspot.com)
- NYPD Opens Branch in Israel (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- New York Police Department opens a new branch in Kfar Saba, Israel (theintelhub.com)