Another outlaw Koch brother
10.16.2012 Leave a comment
A former executive of a number of Koch subsidiaries is suing William Koch over allegations that he was lured to a secluded area where he was held against his will and interrogated.
Kirby Martensen, the former executive, has filed the suit in federal court in San Francisco.
Martensen was the vice president of Oxbow Carbon & Minerals International, two companies owned and controlled by William Koch. Martenson claims that an anonymous letter accused him of mismanaging and stealing from the two companies he was vice president of. After the letter was sent, Oxbow read “Martensen’s letters and emails without his knowledge, the suit charges, which led the company to discover that Martensen had deep reservations about the legality of the company’s tax avoidance strategies,” the Huffington Post reports.
Martensen was subsequently held captive and interrogated
- Billionaire Koch brother accused of imprisoning, interrogating former employee (rawstory.com)
- William Koch, Billionaire Koch Brother, Accused Of Imprisoning Executive (democraticunderground.com)
- Koch Sued by Executive Claiming He Was Held Captive (bloomberg.com)
- Former executive claims Bill Koch held him captive at Colorado ranch (denverpost.com)
- Billionaire Koch Brother Accused Of Imprisoning Employee (huffingtonpost.com)
- William Koch, Billionaire Koch Brother, Accused Of Imprisoning Executive (americankabuki.blogspot.com)
- Koch facing lawsuit by executive who claims he was held captive for days (fuelfix.com)
- Lawsuit: Koch “imprisoned” executive for two days (salon.com)
- William Koch, Billionaire Koch Brother, Accused Of Imprisoning Executive (prn.fm)
- U.S. billionaire Koch sued by exec claiming he was held captive (business.financialpost.com)