For whom shall I vote?
11.5.2012 Leave a comment
The Great Commoner? Nah. The Nobel Laureate? Hardly.
I suspect I’ll vote for Dr. Jill Stein, Green Party candidate. I’ll do so because her positions on the issues of the day exemplify the best which our political system can offer. Her party duopoly opponents, on the other hand, are just tools and sociopaths, and their politics reflect these qualities.
The Polls open at 7:00 am.
- The Green Party’s Jill Stein: Voting for more of the same is throwing away your vote (current.com)
- Jill Stein: You are powerful! Don’t waste your vote! (onthewilderside.com)
- I Support Jill Stein for President (redstateprogressive.com)
- How to vote for Jill Stein in eight special states (jillstein.org)
- Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein arrested in Texas (rt.com)
- Ben Swann Answers Questions On Whether A Vote For Gary Johnson & Ron Paul Is A Vote For Obama (princevega.com)
- Green Party Candidate, Jill Stein, Arrested Trying To Get Into Pres. Debates (occupyventura805.wordpress.com)
- Voters deserve more than 2-party system (napavalleyregister.com)