Rove on the hot seat
11.8.2012 1 Comment
- Barack Obama retained the presidency, obliterating Mitt Romney in the so-called battleground states.
- The Democratic Party gained a seat in the Senate.
- The Democratic Party gained three seats in the House (this could change).
How might Rove spin this political-financial debacle? I cannot say, but he will make the effort to Crossroads contributors today, according to Politico. The big donors are pissed, according to a Huffington Post report, at their money being ill spent.
I would not complain at all if the GOP were to have A Night of the Long Knives. I find it difficult to imagine that a purge would dramatically alter the political situation in the United States. Besides, the blood-letting might produce more than a few amusing auto-satirical incidents!
- Death of a Salesman (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Karl Rove and Company Got $80 Million and Republican Donors Got? (delong.typepad.com)
- Karl Rove’s Historically Colossal Waste of Money (dailyfinance.com)
- Republican strategist Karl Rove’s very bad night (sfluxe.com)
- As Romney lost vote, Republican strategist Rove lost $1 billion (calgaryherald.com)
- Rove super PAC gets 1 percent return on $103 million in ads (rawstory.com)
- Rove Biggest Loser, Trump Says Waste of Money (bloomberg.com)
- Angry Vengeful Billionaires (eschatonblog.com)
- Karl Rove, American Crossroads Spin GOP Election Losses (tribuneofthepeople.com)